Montessori By Mom Subscription

I have 2 kids ages 4 and almost 7. The 4 year old attends a Montessori preschool. I love finding educational items for my kids. When an opportunity to review a monthly montessori subscription kit I was thrilled. Now my 4 year old son can do some Montessori activities at home. My almost 7 year old daughter enjoyed it too.


The kit is offered by Montessori by Mom. Each month you receive a different kit.  The kits are ideal for ages 3-5 and provide 6-8 montessori inspired activities along with videos and tips for usage. I received the mad scientist kit.
My kit contained:

  • deep tray
  • bag of non toxic dye tablets
  • 3 dropper bottles
  • 500 ml beaker with handle
  • 250ml, 100ml, & 50 ml beakers
  • 6 test rubes and 6 caps
  • test tube rack
  • funnel
  • child sized goggles
  • montessori color cards(set of 22)
  • paper clip (I was missing this item although my kids helped me open the box so I could have easily lost a paper clip. I had some so I disn't bother notifying them over the misplaced or missing paper clip. However they do include a phone number and email address should you need to contact them regarding any item missing or broken.
The instructional videos for this kit include:

  1. pouring
  2. color tablets
  3. dropper and color mixing
  4. science and math concepts
The videos were short and showed simple demonstrations of how to prepare and demonstrate the activities with your kids.

This kit was wonderful for both my kids. It gave them hands on experience with color. They loved being able to mix the varies colors.  It was an excellent activity to talk about primary and secondary colors. 

My son was able to practice pouring from the large beaker into the smaller ones.  Pouring is an important life skill. my daughter was able to extend the basic pouring activity by using the test tubes and funnel. For her it took concentration and more control over her pouring. 

Also included online was a printable color wheel and extension activities.

Using the supplies from this kit, I can provide many learning opportunities for my children.
They loved being little scientists. They were excited from the moment the kit arrived in the mail. They couldn't wait to test out the activities.

I loved that the supplies were all there and the videos made it easy to know what to do with the provided materials.

This product is an excellent resource for any parent, teacher, or daycare worker. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*