Personalized Children's Book

I really enjoy reading to my kids. Both of my kids ages 6 and 4 enjoy reading or listening to a story. So when I was able to get a personalized children's book called Terrance the giraffe, I was thrilled.
The book comes from a company called Kd novelties. Kd novelties,sells a variety of hardcover as well as ebooks that can be personalized. They also sell DVD's and music.

The first thing I had to decide was which child would I give the book. I ended up choosing my son Jerom age 4. He has a stuffed giraffe blanket that he loves and so I thought this would be perfect for him.

I do wish that I could have chosen to make this book for both children. Since that wasn't an option, I did include my daughters name in the other information. I put her name in as one of the other loved ones as well as the advice giver. I figured it was okay for Big sister to be the one giving Jerom the advice.

One evening I sat down with both kids to read the story. Jerom was immediately excited because it had his name. The giraffe for Jerom had on a blue scarf. Jerom loved that the scarf was blue which is his favorite color. Emarose pretended one of the other giraffes was her.

The story had a few different items to personalize including: childs name, gender, hometown, state, loved ones, advice giver, and a dedication. You can use the dedication to make this a great birthday, Christmas, or other occasion gift. I loved being able to put more than one loved one into the story. It was also nice that I was able to make big sister the advice giver.

The story is cute and teaches children not to tease others. It is about a giraffe named Terrance that is different from the other giraffes because he has a short neck.

Both of my children really loved the story. My daughter has asked me, "When are you going to personalize a story for me." My son Jerom loved having his name in the book. They both loved the cute giraffe illustrations and the story.

Perhaps my kids will get another personalized book for Christmas. I highly recommend this book.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*