What is FarFaria you ask? Well it is an app that provides an excellent storytime experience. They are more than 800 stories and 5 new ones added each week. It was created for children ages 2-9.
- unlimited reading from more than 800 stories
- 5 new stories each week
- interactive experience
- read to me feature in every story
- reading level badge on each stories cover
- offline access to favorite stories
- search books by title, genre, or keyword
- recently read feature allows you to quickly find books you already enjoyed
- book club allows you to connect with family and friends to find reading recommendations.
I really like that the reading level is placed right on the front of each story. This helps me to know whether or not my daughter (6) can read it by herself.
We choose a variety of stories and some were even songs. Some are popular classics and some are new stories. The songs were fun but the music paused when you turned the page.
My kids liked the variety of stories included. It was a fun app that allowed my kids to enjoy reading.
Be sure to get this app for yourself. You can use it on iPhone, iPad, or Android devices. Then enter below for a chance to get a 3 month membership.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.