Super Bright Glow Sticks

My kids love glow sticks. You can use them for a variety of reasons. In fact they used some on Halloween night to make it easier for people to see them.So I was pleased to review Super Bright Glow Sticks.

Glow stick linked chain


Glow stick necklace
I received a 100 glow sticks in a variety of blue, green, yellow, orange, and pink colors. The glow sticks also included connectors so that you can make it into a bracelet or necklace.

This set of glow sticks are bright and long lasting. they are meant to last for 8-10 hours. I think that these ones lived up to that claim. Perfect for use outside. Glow sticks are great items to pass out to trick or treaters, use as party favors, stocking stuffers, etc. Little kids and Big kids all seem to have fun with a few glow sticks around.  We have used these at a football game and they were a hit with all who used them.

My kids also enjoy linking the glow sticks together for a glow stick chain. Or leave them straight and pretend they are swords. Any way you shape them. My kids love glow sticks.

If you are going to be having any outdoor event. Consider providing these glow sticks for fun. You can play glow stick ring toss, glow in the dark hide/seek, etc. Lots of fun for kids.

I highly recommend this brand of glow sticks.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*