Vtech Go!Go!Smart Wheels Ultimate Amazement Park

I received  Vtech Go!Go! Smart Wheels Ultimate Amazement park in order to facilitate my review.
This car set is designed for ages 1-5. My son falls into that age range as he is 4. Upon arrival, I was excited to put this product together. Unfortunately I no longer own a screwdriver (which is needed for assembly.) No worries. I could buy a cheap one or borrow one from family. I ended up taking the box to my parent's house to assemble over there. I started putting it together, but found the assembly to be time consuming. My brother ended up helping me and it went faster for him. We decided the picture on the box was better than the written directions. Once assembled the ramp does take up quite a bit of space. It is more than three feet long. I expected that any decent car ramp with loops and turns would take up a decent amount of space.
This play set came with one included race car Rob. The race car makes different noises.
The ramp also has 8 different smartpoint locations which respond with music and sound effects.
The car ramp has 3 different courses that the race car can go through.
I found that I preferred the sound off, but of course my kids prefer all the noise. The batteries for the ramp were included .No worrying about not having a battery at home when you first get the product.
A feature I like is that you can buy other go go Smart Wheel play sets and cars separately to expand on the fun.
Even my 7 year old daughter enjoyed playing with this set.

Comments

Unknown said…
dongtam
mu moi ra hom nay
tim phong tro
http://nhatroso.com/
nhạc sàn
tổng đài tư vấn luật
văn phòng luật hà nội
tổng đài tư vấn luật
thành lập công ty trọn gói
http://we-cooking.com/
chém gió
trung tâm tiếng anh

Tại thông đạo Thuý Phong Cổ Nham, Nhạc Dao đã nhắc nhở qua Nhạc Thành, nếu hắn không giết đối phương, thì đối phương cũng sẽ giết hắn, lưu lại người của Tứ đại thú tộc, không thể nghi ngờ là tự cấp cho mình phiền toái vậy.

Lúc này Nhạc Thành không có bất kỳ do dự, cũng không có lòng thương hương tiếc ngọc.

Ba đường sáng quay vòng đánh lại, cô gái xinh đẹp sắc mặt cực độ khó tin, thân thể mềm mại bỗng dưng lùi nhanh lại, đồng thời quang mang quanh thân tràn ngập, cô gái cũng không ngờ lúc này có người ở bên cạnh đánh lén mình như vậy.

Ở trong rừng cây ba ngày, nàng cũng chưa từng gặp qua bất luận kẻ nào, nhưng bây giờ gặp phải một người, hắn lại không chút lưu tình đánh lén nàng.

- Nhạc Thành, ngươi tại sao đánh lén ta.

Thân hình cô gái xinh đẹp rất nhanh lùi lại, từ trong miệng nàng khẽ kêu, kỳ thật nàng cũng không có nhìn thấy rõ ràng người nào đánh lén nàng, chỉ là ba đường sáng quay vòng này đối với nàng rất quen thuộc, tại trong kết giới viễn cổ, nàng đã từng thấy Nhạc Thành dùng qua. Cho nên nàng mới phán định người xuất thủ đánh lén nàng chính là Nhạc Thành vậy.

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*