Ema turns 7

My kids love to plan their birthday parties. They enjoy having a theme, playing games, and having friends over.  My daughter Emarose loved the movie Frozen and wanted a Frozen party when she turned 7. I was pleased to find everything I needed in one kit. The Frozen Ultimate Kit from Birthday in a box.



The kit includes:
  • 8 Frozen Cake Plates
  • 8 Frozen Luncheon Plates
  • 8 Frozen 9oz Cups
  • 16 Frozen Beverage Napkins
  • 16 Frozen Luncheon Napkins
  • 8 Forks/Spoons/Knives
  • 1 Frozen Table Cover
  • 2 Sets Streamers
  • 1 Set Candles
  • Set of 30 Silver Foil Star Hanging Decorations
  • 8 Frozen Blowouts
  • 1 Silver Foil Star Cascade Centerpiece
  • 2 Silver Star Balloons
  • 2 Blue Star Balloons
  • 1 White Curling Ribbon
  • 1 Olaf 41" Balloon
  • 2 Frozen Holographic 18" Balloons


I just had to take the Balloons to a store to be filled with helium and then they were ready to go. It was also perfect that my daughter turned 7 and we had a total of 7 balloons. She loved that.
 I chose to have an indoor party at home. Since we have vaulted ceilings I was unable to hang the silver star hanging decorations from the ceiling. So instead I hung them along the walls. It worked out nicely.


I covered a table with the frozen table cover. Then used the cascading centerpiece to decorate it. I had the plates, napkins, cups, etc.  on a smaller table with the food. On the back of each chair I placed a balloon.  My daughter and her friends loved the variety of balloons. Blue and Silver Star balloons, Frozen holographic ones and of course the giant Olaf balloon was a hit.

The only thing that I had to provide for the party was food and games. We kept it simple. The kids did a Frozen coloring page. Then we played a game of pin the nose on olaf. We also made olaf by cutting and pasting olaf pieces together onto a piece of construction paper.  Another simple game was playing "Elsa, Elsa where's your crown." Basically the kids sat in a circle and someone was "Elsa". Everyone put their hands behind their back while Elsa closed her eyes. I hid the crown in someone's hands. Then "Elsa" opened her eyes and guessed who had her crown. It was simple and fun. 

The kit had plenty of supplies for 8 guests but if you wanted to have more guests you could easily buy additional tableware.  Birthday in a Box has a variety of party themes so no matter what your celebrating they have you covered. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*