Pure Care bathroom cleaner

Cleaning is not something that I enjoy doing. However it is something that needs to be done on a frequent basis. I was happy to try some new cleaning products. I received Pure Care Bathroom cleaner and also a Pure Care all purpose cleaner.

Some features of the products include:

  • Natural non-toxic cleaner infused with essential oils.
  • Biodegradable and septic safe
  • Effectively and safely cleans soap scum, mold and dirt, shower and sink, and leaves home with a fresh aroma.
  • made with ingredients suitable for EPA DIE requirements.
  • free from harsh chemicals such as bleach, amonia, MEA, DEA, VOCs, dyes
  • Not tested on animals 
  • Made in USA
When I received the product it had been awhile since my bathroom had a good cleaning. I didn't take any before/after pictures because yuck. Who wants to see a dirty bathroom? However this product did work well to clean up the mess. After cleaning off the counter tops from random junk I simply sprayed the surface with the cleaner. The product did not smell like chemicals. What a nice change from most cleaners. The essential oil scent that it had was settle and not overpowering.

The bathroom cleaner worked well to wipe down the bathroom counter top, sink, and shower. I simply sprayed on the cleaner. Then I let it sit for a few minutes and then wiped it off with a cloth. It didn't take much effort scrubbing to see the junk and grime being wiped clean. The bathroom was left clean and smelling nicely.

The all purpose cleaner worked the same way. Simply spray on the surface needing to be clean, then wipe with a cloth. Again free from harsh chemicals and leaves a pleasant aroma. The smell is not overpowering at all.

I like how these cleaners are free from harsh chemicals. I don't feel bad about using them around my kids and pets. I also like how the smell isn't overpowering. The essential oils leave a pleasant smell. The cleaners worked well and nicely cleaned my house. Overall I am very pleased with these products.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*