|pink kit shown collapsed|
The double decker meal kit is perfect for packing lunches. The bases are made from silicone and are microwave and dishwasher safe. At first I was struggling trying to figure out what to pack in this lunchbox. For some reason I kept forgetting that it was microwave safe. Thankfully it is microwave safe as much of my packed lunches go in the microwave. Just be sure to remove the lid before placing into the microwave.
Some ideas of lunches to pack with this include:
enchiladas with salad or chips
pasta with salad or breadsticks
or pack your favorite meal combos.
It was nice being able to pack both items in separate containers that went together with one lid. The lid also has handles so carrying is a breeze.
The meal kit features:
- 2 stackable compartments under 1 lid
- Bottom Base expands to double the size, push to collapse and store in half the size
- fork/spoon utensil in the lid. I love that one side is the fork and one side is the spoon. You have the utensil you need and don't have to deal with it being a weird feeling spork.
- Silicone bases are microwave and dishwasher safe. Lid is not microwave or dishwasher safe.
- dressing container included in the lid. Lid has a spot for keeping dressing. However it is attached to the lid and doesn't come out. So to use you either have to dip into the container or turn the lid upside down over your base to pour.
- available in 3 colors- pink, blue and green.
- handles on lid