The sunscreen has a light tint to it that I didn't really notice once I rubbed it into my skin. I did notice that this sunscreen was a little thinner than the kids sunscreen that I reviewed the other day. The consistency was great for just smoothing it onto my skin.
I like how this sunscreen is free from harmful chemicals.
Some things about the sunscreen include:
- Light and non-greasy, Moisturizes and hydrates all day long
- Defends skin with mineral SPF 30, age defying, tinted (no white cast)
- Contains antioxidants and age defying ingredients, Hyaluronic acid, CoQ10, Vitamin C
- NANO particles free, chemical free, toxin free
- Paraben free, gluten free, nut oil free
If you are looking for a good sunscreen. Be sure to check this one out.