Sun Si'belle Broad Spectrum SPF30 Sunscreen,Tinted

Using sunscreen is important to me. The weather lately has been nice and I have been outside more often. So I've been making sure to apply sunscreen. I was pleased to try  Sun Si'belle Broad Spectrum SPF30 Sunscreen,Tinted

The sunscreen has a light tint to it that I didn't really notice once I rubbed it into my skin. I did notice that this sunscreen was a little thinner than the kids sunscreen that I reviewed the other day. The consistency was great for just smoothing it onto my skin.

I like how this sunscreen is free from harmful chemicals.

Some things about the sunscreen include:
  • Light and non-greasy, Moisturizes and hydrates all day long
  • Defends skin with mineral SPF 30, age defying, tinted (no white cast)
  • Contains antioxidants and age defying ingredients, Hyaluronic acid, CoQ10, Vitamin C
  • NANO particles free, chemical free, toxin free
  • Paraben free, gluten free, nut oil free
I love how it feels great on my skin. My skin feels moisturized and soft after applying this sunscreen. I am not worried about using this sunscreen often especially since it has no harmful chemicals and it doesn't feel greasy. It doesn't leave my skin looking all pasty white either. Another thing I like about this sunscreen is the scent. It does not have a strong odor to it like some sunscreens I have tried.

If you are looking for a good sunscreen. Be sure to check this one out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*