Sun'n'Fun Broad Spf 30 sunscreen for kids

I live in the great state of Arizona. So although technically it may still be winter the temperature has been in the 80s. In fact, my daughter has had several days lately of being outside a lot. With that said I needed a good quality sunscreen for both my daughter and son to use. I was happy to find Sun'n'Fun Broad SPF 30 sunscreen for kids.


The first thing I noticed about this sunscreen was that it had a chocolate scent. It didn't stink like so many sunscreens do.
It was a little thick/creamy when applying but went on smoothly.

  • Light and non-greasy
  •  Moisturizing, hydrating, soothing Mineral, natural SPF30, no chemical filters 
  • Natural chocolate scent, no artificial fragrances. 
  • Non-NANO Toxin-free, Gluten-free, Oxybenzone-free, Paraben-free 
  • Rich in Antioxidants and Vitamin C EWG safety rating 1 
  • Water resistant. 
  • Designed to protect delicate and sensitive skin, to help with dry skin and eczema 
  •  PABA-Free, chemical-free mineral based (NON-NANO) hydrating and moisturizing Sunblock SPF30+ provides high UV protection for your baby. 
  •  Organic Marshmallow, Grapeseed and Raspberry rich with vitamin C and antioxidants fights skin damage and cellular oxidation
  • Perfect for all ages to use
The sunscreen works well to protect my kids and me and keep us safe from the harmful uva and uvb rays. I love that this sunscreen is free from chemicals and that the chocolate scent comes naturally from cocoa and other ingredients that help keep the skin moisturized.
When you are looking to go out in the sun. Look to Sun'n'Fun for all your sun care needs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*