Play Love Laugh Nail Polish


My daughter enjoys having her nails painted. So I was happy to try out Play Love Laugh nail polish. I received the color grapelicious which is a nice shade of purple. My daughter was thrilled to try it out as purple is one of her favorite colors. So what makes this nail polish different from others?



It is all natural. Ingredients include fruits and vegetables. Best of all it contains no alcohol, acetone, acetate, glycol ethers or nitrocellulose. I love knowing the nail polish is free from harmful chemicals. I also love that the nail polish is odorless. It does not stink like so many nail polishes do.
The nail polish is quick drying, nontoxic, kid and animal friendly.

Another plus about this nail polish is that it doesn't require the use of any bottom or top coats. Just apply 1 or 2 coats of the nail polish and you are done. It lasts for several days.

I love the shade of purple that we received and Play Love Laugh has a variety of other gorgeous colors that my daughter and I would love to try.

If you are looking for an all natural nail polish then consider checking out Play Love Laugh. The nail polish worked great for us.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*