(24 Pack) Essential Oil Bottles #AmberBottlesAromatherapy24pk



Lots of people are starting to sell essential oils now. But one thing I have found out is even though you get the oils you have to buy the little sample bottles separate. So where do you buy them from? I have found a place that sells a pack of 25 amber essential oil bottles. They come in 1ml and 2 ml bottles. They also come with the clear caps.

I started "selling oils". I say that because I really did it so I can get them at a good deal. But I have used my amber essential oil bottles to make mixes for my family. Cornucopia Brands sells all things you might need to help sell your oils. So if you need some oil bottles make sure you come get your 25 pack!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*