Blue baby car seat cover from bonfide #babycarseatcovers

I love car seat cover, they really are good just about any time of the year. It is going to be 113' all week so whenever we go out I want to make sure my little boy is covered and not getting beat by the sun. And during the winter time its a good way to keep the baby warm. I love the car seat cover from bonafide baby oh and it also come with a stroller clip (to hang your diaper bag on).


Because I have a little boy I got the cute blue strapped one, and under it is a really soft blue polyester. You could even use this as a blanket it is so soft. The cover is also machine washable, and lets face it with kids you know its going to get messy! 

I love mine, the color is really nice and vibrant. The fabric is soft and strong. It works great for us.


Bonafide baby makes a great gift for any new mom. Not having a boy? That is ok they sell them in Pink and Grey. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Herbal Body Wrap for slimming, toning and detox

Dual Language Books

Yoga Spinner By Think Fun