Picnic Blanket review #praticopicnic

I love going for a picnic. But I hate the feel of AZ grass. So I am always having to bring a blanket or a towel. But if the ground is wet then the blanket or towel does not do a whole lot. So you or I in this case am going to need to get a good Picnic Blanket. Pratico Outdoors has an extra large picnic blanket that is also waterproof on the bottom. It is 60x80in but don't worry it also fold up making it a LOT easier to carry around.


While I did get one and got to open it and feel how soft it is, I have not been about to use it. Why you may ask. Well yesterday we broke a heat record made back in the 1890s! Its been 115 all week. NOT good picnic weather.

I like mine and I can't wait for the weather to cool back down into the 90s so I can really try it. But if you live in a state that is not 100s right now. Or if you are going to the beach! Make sure you get your Picnic Blanket.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*