Advance face serum 20% Ferulic Acid with Vitamin C + E Serum #CSCSferulicacid

We are all looking for way to look young and beautiful, and taking care of our skin (our face) is one really important thing. I keep telling myself that I don't need an anti-ageing cream. I keep thinking I am only 29 and my skin looks good. But if you don't start now thinking about it now you may have a harder time when you are older getting your skin back to its glow. Ferulic Vitamin Serum is 20% Ferulic Acid with Vitamin C + E Serum, all things that are great for Anti-Aging Anti-Wrinkle.


I have been using this on and off for a few weeks now, at night for the most part. I can't say that I have less wrinkles because I don't have any wrinkles to being with. However my skin does feel softer and smoother.

The instructions are simple: apply to clean washed face. Gently massage into your skin. Use twice daily morning and evening. 

I will keep using this as part of my daily face routine. It is always good to start up a good face cleaning routine, and make sure you use things that are good for your skin. Such as vitamin C is really great for skin.

You can get your Ferulic Vitamin Serum on Amazon for $24.99. Not a bad deal.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*