Ant-man (the bigger picture) Out TODAY in theaters #antman


I got a chance on Monday night to see Ant-Man. Not only did I get to see the movie but we had Ant-man in the theater with us! This was the first time in years that I saw a movie in true IMAX 3D.  The movie was great and fun. I am not going to tell you too much because I want you to go see it. But I do want to tell you a little of what I think about the movie. When my husband and I where heading there we started to talk about how his kids are moving closer and how we want to see them more. Well little did we know that the movie were about to watch was really about a father's love for his child.




Yes while the movie is jam packed with action and fun but the bigger picture of the movie is about a fathers love. Scott Lang aka Ant-Man (played by Paul Rudd) just got out of jail and for being a whistle blower (and a robber....I mean a bugler) just wants to see his daughter and do right by her. His ex-wife and her fiance (a cop) did not want him to see her until he got a job, an apartment, and starting paying child support. Sound like a lot of families know how that is. Then Hank (played by Michael Douglas) was dealing with his daughter Hope (Evangline Lilly) he was fighting to get her love back. All he wanted was to make his daughter proud and happy. Both Hank and Scott shared that common goal. Scott because Ant-Man to become the hero his daughter knew he was. In the end Scott and his ex wife and fiance all got a along together. The big picture here for me was, get it right for your child. Fight to be in their lives and show them how much you love them. Learn to work together and be nice.

I know that is hard, we come from a divorced family with kids in the mix. But at the end of the day that is what everyone wanted, not just to save "THE" world to to save "THEIR" world.


With that being said.... It WAS AWESOME, funny, and will keep you on the edge of your seat! Just make sure you don't get hit by Thomas the train....! Not sure what I am talking about? Then go to the movies and watch it. Go have a date night. You will be happy you did! I give this movie 5 STARS!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*