Babyolas Bath Toy Organizer #icatchingprod

I am lucky that I have two bath/showers in my house. The last place I was in did not. While this might not be a big deal for other people, its a big deal for this mom with three little kids. I can't even tell you how many times I have stepped on kids toys in the tub! Yes I do put them on the ledge but they still fall! I am sure that is why we have Bath Toy Organizer for Babies and Bathroom.



This is a mesh bag, and a good size that has two suction cups to hold it up. I am sad to say this is wha my kids bath tub looked like before.

It might not look like a ton of things but it is trust me! So I tired to use the two bonus "extra stong" suction cups and they failed. I did not even have anything on it and it kept falling off. I tried with it dry, and then adding a little water and it just kept falling. As for the bag...


It fell on me twice the first time I get it up but after two days it is holding strong. I am hopping now that my kids will clean up after themselves..... hahahaha yeah right!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Herbal Body Wrap for slimming, toning and detox

Dual Language Books

Yoga Spinner By Think Fun