Children's Museum of Phoenix

I am always looking for fun things to do in Phx Az during the summer time. I can say that I have lived in AZ for over 25 years and have never been to the Children's Museum of Phoenix Boy was I missing out. This is now out go to place. It is $11 per person over the age of 1 to come in, and when you come in.... plane on it being all day! There is just so much to do there. When you first come in there is a HUGE tree house.



This picture just does not do it justice. It is on the first floor but it goes as high as the third floor! It loops all round and, well my kids where on it for almost an hour!

Here is Ema working her way up.


Aiden loved to clime this part. There where a few parts in the tree house that was like this.



I worked up the nerve to go to the top. Aiden and I sat at the tree top house. Now I am scared of heights! But this think was built to last and to hold lots of weight. Even Logan and Ryan made it to the top.

There was even a room just for building blocks! OK to tell you the truth we had so much fun I forgot to take pictures in every room! I know Heather took some so she might so you a few more things then me. Children's Museum of Phoenix has just about 18 different exhibits and experiences! There really was no end in sight. 

 Aiden and Logan both loved that they could drive a bike through a car wash. And yes they spent about 20 minutes just doing that! There was a shopping area for kids, and then a kitchen where they would "cook" the play food they just went shopping with.



 There was even a part for kids who where 3 and under to play at. Really if you have not been here you have got to go! I had to drag them away from so many things and then they went kicking a screaming home, they just did not want to leave. We will be going back again really soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*