Gnome Workshop Portable Phone Charger

If your like me your phone is your lifeline. I use my phone to keep track of my calendar of appointments, GPS, email, facebook and youtube videos to keep CJ's busy as we wait for doctors. The thing I hate more then anything is how fast my battery dies. Always having to have a charger on hand and being stuck to the wall is a huge bummer. Sometimes you don't have access to a outlet and need to charge your phone. (Like when your stuck in an ER all night) Gnome Workshop has an awesome solution for that problem! They have a portable phone charger, that works for both iPhones and Android phones. It is small enough to fit in your purse, diaper bag or even pocket. They come in silver, red, black and blue so you can find one that matches your style. I picked the red one so it would always be easy to find, even in the bottom of a diaper bag.






The charger is simple to use, when the unit is charging it shows a red light. When you charge a blue light. I was able to fully charge my iPhone 6 with just one charge from the unit. 
The best part is they are super affordable. Get one for yourself here







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*