Hello Brothers goodbye sister, and 8 years

This week has been a great one. My sister in law (who I just call my sister) got to come down and be with us. Her and I are so much a like it is almost scary. She really is the sister I never had. She is going home today. So I am sorry I have not been on this week but I have been spending my time with her. But at long last I have to say goodbye to her today. I will not see her again until October.

The other great thing about this weekend was my sons got to met their big brothers for the first time ever! If you did not know (or remember) my husband has 2 other boys from his first marriage. They are 12 and 14. We have not seen them seance 2009! They lived in Maryland at the time and so it was hard. We are hopping now that they are hear we can start to have a relationship with them. The boys all hit it off really well. Logan was a little shy at first, but he is like that to everyone. Aiden however did great with Micheal. It really was a ton of fun and I can't wait to see them all again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*