Pratico Kitchen Large Silicone Ice Cube Tray



I have this really cool silicone ice cube mold. Its 2.25 inches square. I love it for making ice, you get a nice big chunk that fits great in your class and keeps your drink nice and cold forever, without watering it down. But I though to myself, why just limit this cool silicone mold to just ice. 



So it got to be a jell-o mold too!


It made a great single serving size jello square for a fun treat. 


Next I put it to the true test, is it truly dishwasher safe? I popped it in the top rack like suggested and it came out clean and in one piece. No melted edges, no having to hand wash.



It is made from durable BPA-free and FDA-approved silicone no need to worry about unwanted smells and harmful toxins.

My next project for this is coffee, that's right, this baby is going to make some frozen coffee cubes, in the blender for frozen coffee drinks, or just with coffee on top for a yummy iced coffee that doesn't get watered down. 


What would you use this silicone mode for?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*