- What time of the year is best to get married? (Sure spring time but I like winter)
- Best destination weddings? (Depends on the person)
- Honeymoon stays? (I would say Hawaii)
- What are some cute wedding colors? (I love purple and blue, Pick your favorite colors)
- Where can I get a wedding cake? (We made ours)
- Best wedding registry items? (Anything at Bed Bath and Beyond)
- Top 10 wedding songs?
- Wedding dresses. (I got mine for A dream wedding for less)
- Do I really need someone to hold my dress while I pee? (If it is a big dress yes, or just go before hand)
- What can I do to save some money?
As you can tell most of the question do have a price with it. So think of how much all this could cost you and then head over to Your Sunny Day with Sun Trust Bank and get started. With the help of Sun Trust bank you can make a budget plan and know how much you need to put away.
At SunTrust Bank their purpose is lighting the way to financial well-being. When you feel confident about your money, you can save for your goals and spend knowingly on what matters most to you. They know we all live for the sunny days and want to you help you live yours.
Subscribe to the Shine newsletter and receive inspiration and advice twice a month to help you live for a sunny day.
Visit the SunTrust resource center anytime for help achieving your financial goals.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of SunTrust Bank. The opinions and text are all mine.