Silicone Drying Mat





Tortuga Extra large silicone dish drying mat is a great way to clean up your counter.
 I hate clutter all over my counter top. My kitchen is just to small to have stuff all over the place. So this 17.5" x 15.75" mat is a life saver. It is silicone so I can roll it up and stick it in a drawer when not in use. I actually just leave it out, because unlike your classic dish drying solution it has a clean uncluttered look. It also can be used as a hot trivet. That's right you can put hot dishes right on the mat. So that pan that is still hot off the stove but in your way has a safe place. That dish out of the oven can be popped right on this mat. Save your counter tops and keep your kitchen looking clean. The only thing I wished is if they had color choices. Grey is the only color available, but it is a nice neutral color that can fit into any kitchen. 






As you can see the mat gives you lots of room for dishes, I could wash all my dishes for the night and have plenty of room. 




Buy one HERE



Comments

Jenna H said…
This is such a better way than using paper towel. Plus I like to let my dishes air dry. I read that unless your using a fresh washed towel the one that was sitting out was collecting germs anyway.

Popular posts from this blog

Herbal Body Wrap for slimming, toning and detox

Dual Language Books

Yoga Spinner By Think Fun