ApparelnBags

As a busy mom I don't always have time to go shopping for myself. It's next to impossible to get out of the house, pick out stuff I like and actually try it on with a two year old. Yes I am that lady chasing my two year old down the hall of the dressing room in my underwear because he slipped under the door. So I love to shop online, I was happy to find ApparelnBags. What I love about this store is they having clothing for the full family. Mom, Dad, Infant and big kids. Not only do they have lots of styles to choose from many items offer a volume discount. So you can stock up your favorite items for less. Have a family reunion coming up? Get creative with their screen printing or embroidery services. They also have hats and bags! 


I got the Tri-Mountain V-Neck shirt. I ordered according to the size chart and it was a perfect fit. The color matched the sample shown. There is nothing I hate more then seeing a color I love and getting it in person and it is not the same. The quality of the shirt was great, it was nice weight and well made. The sleeve length is perfect for the transition into fall. Shipping was fast and easy.





Don't forget to follow their Facebook page to hear about sales and specials.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*