Best teething Necklace I have had from Chew-Choos 'Cutie Pie' Silicone Teething Necklace

Noah is 6 months and has two bottom teeth and working on getting two more. He is also my baby who loves to put thing in his mouth! So most of the time I do not wear any jewelry. We have gotten a few teether for him. Nothing he really likes, ok there is this one grape looking teether he does like. But anyhow.... I got this teething necklace from Chew-Choos that Noah just loves. It is stylish and cute. I got mine in blue and grey. But they sell them in all blue, or black and even a pink mix.

I have to say I love this teething necklace better then any others I have had. No, no one is paying me to say this, other then my son! He loves to chew on this so much better then my nice necklaces.




When I fist got it in, it come in this really cute clear bag. The necklaces BPA free and made from Silicone. This make it easy to bend so babies can chew on it better. I later learned you can put it in the freezer to make it colder. The coldness can help the babies gums feel better. It is also dishwasher safe. You will want to clean it often. If you baby is anything like mine he loves to play the drop it pick it up game!


If you have a baby who is teething, or know someone who has a baby. This really does make a great gift. Make sure you head over to their page and see the other colors they have. Chew-Choos teething cecklace




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*