Callus Remover by Naturalico

Summer time is hard on my feet, wearing flip flops and running around barefoot did a number on my feet. So to knock out the rough spots I gave the rechargeable callus remover by Naturalico a try.

 It was easy to use. The unit is rechargeable so no need to worry about batteries.
The unit had a built in light so you can see where you are working. With two speeds you can go easy on the not so rough spots, and bump up the speed for the extra rough areas. It comes with a brush to clean the head or it can be washed under running water. 
 It comes with an extra grinding wheel and replacement sets can be bought on amazon

I was really happy with the results from using this. After a shower or bath when my skin was soft I would use it. Make sure to use a nice foot cream afterwords to keep your feet soft.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*