2-in-1 Nursing Cover and Carseat Canopy #momslab

I hate having to carry everything in my diaper bag. It gets heavy after awhile. You have diapers and wipes and spit rags and bottles and cloths and the list can go on and on. So I hate having to carry a nursing cover too. Ok some of you might say, well then just not cover your baby when you feed him. But I am not comfortable doing that so I need a nursing cover. Oh and then during the winter time I love to have a car seat cover to help keep the cold and snow out.... Ok fine I don't live where there is snow right now but I will be in a few months. So there is yet another thing I need to think about bring. There have been a few times where I have even used my car seat cover as my nursing cover. But Moms Lab already got me covered there.


Check out this cute black and white polka dot nursing cover and car seat cover! Now when I don't need to nurse I can just put it on the car seat! It has a wrap for around your neck and small velcro loops in the middle for the car seat part. The only thing I "don't" like about it is that you can not adjust the neck strap. But that to me is not a big deal.


The material is washable and 100% cotton. Which makes it light and breathable.



I really love this 2-in-1 nursing cover. It clears up some space in my diaper bag and works great the my car seat. Best way to buy a nursing cover, I think.


Comments

Edward said…
I love this cover/canopy, I wish this was available when we had our little one.

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*