breakfast ghosts Halloween DIY

Its October and I have been trying to work on doing Halloween projects with my kids. So I saw this one on pinterest and it came out kinda fail for me. All you do is use pancake mix. Follow what it says to make it. Then you put it in the pan and add a little "leg" here and there. This gives it the look of a ghost.

Then you add some chocolate chips for the eyes and mouth.


Then you should be able to flip it when ready. However that is when I realized they chocolate was melting and left a hole where his eyes and mouth should be. Here is how mine turned out.


Kids did not seam to care they liked it anyhow. This is a simple easy breakfast that kids will love to eat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*