Herb Scissors

As a busy mom I am always looking for things that will help speed up my cooking prep and help save time in the kitchen. I love having a home cooked meal but don't want to live in the kitchen, and lets me honest its more fun playing with my son then chopping food. So I was excited to try these herb scissors by X-Chef.


The first thing I used these scissors on was some green onions. I am the only one in the family that enjoys them. So I like to just cut up what I need for that meal. Which with a knife takes forever. The scissors did make quick work of the cutting. I had it cut up in seconds, I did notice that some of the green onion did stick between the blades. I was a little bummed about that, but they did come out with a few taps of the scissors on the cutting board. Even with this they made for much faster prep time then using a knife. I did find when I used the scissors with herbs that were not as moist there was no problem with it getting stuck. 

The next thing I liked about these scissors was how they can be used outside the kitchen. I used them to cut up papers with important info I didn't want to just toss in the trash. They are also great for crafts. 

Here is x-chef had to say about their scissors. 
  • SAVE TIME & HASSLE FREE - Say good-bye to tedious mincing and chopping with the most useful, fun kitchen gadget ever! Two snips with the sharp, finely balanced 5 blades equals 10 knife chops. One of your favorite kitchen tools for your home herb garden!
  • PREMIUM MATERIAL QUALITY - Culinary scissors are made from food-grade stainless steel so they're always safe to chop herbs with, and heavy-duty steel rivets hold scissor blades together securely so they always perform consistently.
  • MULTIPLE USE - Easy, non-slip grip ideal for Cutting, Chopping and Mincing Herbs in no time! Works great on Basil, Thyme, Dill, Parsley, Chives, Mint, Fennel and many more. Also can make gorgeous arts & crafts, shred paper at home or in the office, and/or make ticker tape
  • EASY TO USE AND STORE - This X-Chef Best Herb Scissor with durable plastic handles large grip & silicone have five blades that allow you to cut up large quantities of salad quickly and comfort, and herb shears are dishwasher-safe & come with protective blade cover for optimal handling safety. You'll need one pair of this scissor for use in the kitchen.
  • LIFETIME WARRANTY & Friendly Customer Service - We have a commitment to every buyer 100% user satisfaction. After all, we are customers, too, so if you have any problem about our X-Chef Herb Scissors, just contact us to refund or return.









Comments

Edward said…
Love these scissors, I've never seen anything like this, I would definitely love to have a pair of these.

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*