Spark and Bee Stroller Organizer




I was given the chance to try this stroller organizer by Spark and Bee. I was excited to try it because I have yet to find an organizer that is a good fit for my Baby Jogger City Mini.




The organizer is attached to the stroller by velcro flaps that go around the handle bar. What is cool about this is you can adjust the height to fit your need. 



Here it is on the lowest setting.



I liked keeping it on the high setting because it made it easier for me to recline my stroller.

Side view on the high setting.


Side view on the low setting.





Here is how it looks on the high setting from the parent view. The cup holders are at easy reach but still keep your drink out of the way.


Here is the top view on the low setting, you can see that you can reach down to grab your drink or you can reach from behind.



With two insulated cup holders your drink stays cold and you have a spot for both you and babies drink. The cup holders are keep enough to hold a full sized water bottle or as shown a 10 oz life factory glass bottle. 




Between the cup holders is a great large compartment. It makes a nice place to store snacks at easy reach. There is even a mesh zipper compartment on the flap that is great for a pacifier. This compartment stays closed with a magnet. 


Mesh pocket on flap.


On the front is a mesh pocket with an elastic top that is prefect for holding my cell phone. (iphone 6 in an otter box)


You also have another mesh pocket with elastic top, this in on the front of another pocket.




This pocket is a zipper closure and is great for keeping your keys. 

As shown in the picture is the open zipper pocket and the elastic mesh pocket.


My final thoughts on this organizer. I love that I can close my stroller without needing to take it off. The choice to hang high or low makes it a perfect partner for my stroller. My stuff stays close but it does not limit any of my strollers features. The fabric is sturdy and it is well made, making it durable and will last the lifetime of my stroller. The pockets are all good sizes and fit my needs for storage. I have had no issues with this causing my stroller to tip. Even fully loaded the organizer stays put.  Out of the several organizers I have tried this is my favorite and it would be hard to find a better organizer for my needs. 











* My organizer was provided for this review.


Comments

Jonah said…
Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon the blog and wished to say that I’ve truly enjoyed browsing the blog posts Jogging Stroller

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*