At a lost

So as most of you can tell I have not done much blog post in a month. Well now I can tell you all why. Ryan (my husband) got laid off of work right before Christmas and I was at a lost. I was angry. We did not see it coming. They kept telling him he was fine and he is doing a great job, this really came out of no where. He is still without a job, but we do have a safety net so we are ok on money for a little while.

Then to top thing off. I think I ether has really bad PMS starting. Or I have PPD (postpartum depression). My baby is almost 11 month and I am still breastfeeding, but every 3 week for 3 days..... I am.... well lets just say its bad. I break down, I lose it, I don't hit or beat anyone but I am at a lost. So I am trying to pick up for where I was and get some help.

Thank you to not only my reader but the company who are working with us to do reviews.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*